Discover Cantine di Dolianova
and taste our wines
Cantine di Dolianova and Jù Showroom Enoteca offer guided tours and two types of wine tasting personally presented by expert sommeliers. It is an opportunity to discover the scents, colours and flavours of The Cantine’s winery, as well as to learn and understand the art of wine tasting, guided by those who have made it their profession.
The guided tour and tastings will last a maximum of two and a half hours, with a minimum of two people and a maximum of ten. During the Winery visit, we retrace the main historical milestones of the company and the Parteolla region, which is naturally suited to grapevine cultivation. Subsequently, we arrive at the real experience: the wine tasting.
Guided tour + TOP tasting (25 euros)
This experience involves tasting 3 glasses chosen from our TOP wines: Terresicci, Rosso Isola dei Nuraghi IGT; Montesicci, Nasco di Cagliari DOC; Falconaro, Rosso Isola dei Nuraghi IGT; Blasio, Cannonau di Sardegna DOC reserve; Passito, Moscato di Sardegna DOC. The price also includes a selection of high-quality local products, including bread, cold cuts and cheeses.
Guided tour + GIOIELLI tasting (20 euros)
This experience involves tasting 3 glasses of wine chosen from our HORECA line: Perlas, Nuragus di Cagliari DOC; Prendas, Vermentino di Sardegna DOC; Rosada, Cannonau di Sardegna rosé DOC; Arenada, Monica di Sardegna DOC; Anzenas, Cannonau di Sardinia DOC. The price also includes a selection of high-quality local products, including bread, cold cuts and cheeses.
All guided tours will take place from Monday to Saturday at 10:00 am and from Monday to Friday at 3:30 pm. Parking is available on the Winery premises.
- visitors must arrive wearing suitable attire for the visit (no flip flops, no open-toe shoes, closed-toe shoes/sneakers are recommended);
- the itinerary features architectural barriers and, therefore, the visit is not suitable for people with handicaps/disabilities;
- the route includes the presence of stairs;
- you are requested to report any specific food intolerances or dietary requirements before the visit;
- all visitors are required to comply with the COVID-19 PROTOCOL FOR WINERY VISITS.
- COVID-19 PROTOCOL FOR WINERY VISITS.